Orlando Entrepreneurial Business Planning
Entrepreneurial companies, while dynamic and exciting, face a myriad of challenges uncommon to larger and more well-established companies. Many leaders of entrepreneurial and small businesses describe their experience as constantly having too many irons in the fire and being forced to fight battles on many fronts at the same time. Additionally, many leaders of small businesses suffer from a lack of understanding of business models and common legal and accounting problems despite an in-depth understanding of their industries.
It is not uncommon for start-up ventures to fail simply for the lack of proper business planning, structuring of relationships with customers, employees, and suppliers, and legal guidance. At My Law Solution, P.A., we strive to provide the kind of management, financial, and legal expertise that will allow small business leaders to concentrate on what they do best, which is bringing to market their products and services, establishing strong relationships with customers, and developing reliable supply chains. Our Firm’s professionals have a unique understanding of start-up ventures and the pressures they face.
Our Firm provides counsel to companies at all stages of development and work closely with entrepreneurs to help them reach their goals and to establish new ones. From the beginning, we provide advise regarding the appropriate formation structures, tax planning, compliance issues in a wide variety of industries, initial funding, and contracts with clients, suppliers and employees. As businesses grow, we help them facilitate this growth, including second-stage financing, mergers and acquisitions, business development, franchise relationships, distributorships, spin-offs, and sales of assets.
The Firm’s Orlando entrepreneurial business planning practice includes:
- Business development and relationship structuring;
- Employment practice structuring;
- Mergers, acquisitions and sales;
- Commercial real estate transactions, including lease structuring and analysis, property acquisitions, and landlord-tenant issues;
- Business financing, including start-up and expansion capital;
- Incorporation and entity formation issues;
- Independent contractor and employee relationship structures;
- Insurance consulting;
- Limited partnerships, limited liability corporations, partnerships, S-Corporations, C-Corporations and partnership issues;
- Litigation services;
- Tax planning, both business and entrepreneur;
- Compensation structures; and
- Dispute resolution.
4767 New Broad Street
Orlando, FL 32814
Phone: (407) 843-2222