Orlando Financial Recovery
Businesses often suffer setbacks, many of which can have devastating consequences if they aren’t carefully and skillfully managed. Perhaps the business landscape has changed due to technology. Perhaps your business has been too dependent upon the success of only a few customers who suffer from bad years. Perhaps some poor past decisions or past business transactions have left the company in a weakened financial state.
Regardless of what the reason may be, it is common for very successful businesses to have, at some time during their history, encountered a crisis which required the implementation of some recovery or turnaround strategy. Turnarounds are the ultimate test of crisis management and in many cases, determine whether a business can survive and flourish or decline and possibly fail.
At My Law Solution, P.A., we provide the type of in-depth financial and operational analysis to gain an understanding of a business’ problems and to develop a strategy for recovery. The Firm works closely with senior management of clients to understand the reason they have begun to struggle and to help devise a strategy to emerge from their current difficulties. The services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Financial and cash flow analysis;
- Recapitalization strategies;
- Management or divestment of assets;
- Work flow analysis, downsizing and rightsizing recommendations;
- Process flow analysis;
- Risk analysis;
- Troubled debt restructuring;
- Cash flow and profit forecasting and modeling;
- Identification of and separation of problem symptoms and causes;
- Creation of interim solutions to address crisis situations and long-term solutions to address major business issues;
- Internal control structure review and improvements;
- Management restructuring and consolidation;
- Performance measurement implementation; and
- Change management.
4767 New Broad Street
Orlando, FL 32814
Phone: (407) 843-2222