Orlando Tax Lawyer
It has been said that of all of our natural resources, the first one to be exhausted will probably be the taxpayer. Indeed, tax laws can be intimidating for both businesses and individuals alike. Tax law is a constantly changing landscape that imposes not only significant costs on businesses and individuals, but also the duty to comply with an increasingly complex system. Hence, it has also been said that the more a tax expert taxes his imagination, the less the government taxes his client. At My Law Solution, P.A., we strive to plan effectively for the tax consequences of each of our client’s activities and to structure their transactions to minimize tax exposure, thereby enabling them to allocate their resources more efficiently.
The manner in which business transactions are structured often depend on the tax consequences of the alternatives. Therefore, it is important to fully understand the current tax laws and how they affect your business before structuring transactions and relationships. Among the Orlando tax lawyer service we provide are:
- Individual tax planning and preparation;
- Tax planning for mergers and acquisitions; including tax-free reorganizations and taxable sales and acquisitions of businesses;
- Tax planning for contract structures and employment relationships;
- Advice on the taxation of international business transactions and operations;
- Structuring of business entities to consider pass-through tax consequences;
- Designing compensation systems and benefit plans;
- International tax planning;
- Estate and gift tax planning;
- Tax controversies and litigation; and
- Considering both the business and tax implications of transactions.
4767 New Broad Street
Orlando, FL 32814
Phone: (407) 843-2222